Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins-Panthers game thread

Allen gave him a slight shove about 5 yards before the dude hit Welker. Davis lowered his shoulder on purpose because he thought it was a late fair catch call. That call was complete bullsh!t.

well, I have nothing against bad calls in the preaseason... but don't let things like that happen vs the Pats...

alright, well......let's go D!!!!.................after Diggs gets off the field.

It was a good call. Bad play by both Welker and Allen.

Welker never even came close to catching that ball before the defender hit him. Welker is out there for his reliability.

very bad call, that push was NOT that significant... he could have missed welker... booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Watch the replay when it comes back from commercial. Allen shoves the Panther into Welker.

KingCrowder said:
he may have been pushed but he still could have missed welker. bad call.
Exactly. He pushed him about 5 yards before Welker and could've easily avoided the hit... :fire:

Please for the love of god get rid of Wes Welker.... Who the hell calls fair catch as soon as heis about to get hit!@

Allen did not block him into Welker, but the fair catch signal was way too late. The was on Welker all the way.

mcteems said:
Did you hear that? Jason Allen shoved the guy into Welker. What the hell man?

I honestly like that play by Allen. We might be able to get interference sometime. I think he saw Welker's arm go up and just tried to pick up some extra yards for him.

I hope Welker gets cut tomorrow!!! What a stupid move by an experienced punt returner. That was a high punt and it took forever to come down. DAMN YOU WELKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom