*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Disappointed in Matthews. Needs to step up when given the chance, he did the opposite. And is it just me or does he look really out of shape(fat)?

I guess I'm old school where you don't run it up once your up big

I wouldn't even call it running the game up... They are just sticking with their gameplan regardless of score. If we played the same way we would have beaten greenbay and detroit instead once we got a lead we totally change out offensive and defensive gameplan and just try to run the clock out. We should take a look at New England and take notes on how to win.

Man I never would've guessed it would've taken 15 weeks to get mike Wallace a 100 yard game.

Disappointed in Matthews. Needs to step up when given the chance, he did the opposite. And is it just me or does he look really out of shape(fat)?

He most definitely appears to be very slow today....no question

I look forward to the upcoming threads explaining how we can still make the playoffs.

All we need is the Chiefs to lose 2 of the next 3. San Diegeo has to lose their team next game and beat the Chiefs. and I'm not even sure we hold the tiebreaker over Pitt. haha oh well I tried.

He most definitely appears to be very slow today....no question

Back
Top Bottom