*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD **** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD **** Week 16 Christmas Eve

That damn TV Listing Map is messed up. Its right just messed up how they decide who gets what game. Im In New York in a place that should definitely get the Pats Game and i get the damn Bills Game. They are showing the Pats game on TV up to like 50 miles from Buffalo.

I've driven a hell of a lot farther than that for a beer brother, and that beer didnt feature watching the Phins.

WTF :lol:

That's NEXT week we get to do that.

Probably even better than a win on this blessed of days, would indeed stomping the baby-**** green outa the little green airplanes and propelling the Bungles into Playoff land instead of them.

it's never to early to **** the jets btw do they still have a shot to the playoffs if they win today and beat us next week? if so we better **** them hard

it's never to early to **** the jets btw do they still have a shot to the playoffs if they win today and beat us next week? if so we better **** them hard

IF they win out, they are the final WS spot I believe.

IF they lose either game, I think they are done....but may depend on what Tennessee, Oakland, Denver and the Bungles do.

greyboy,what was that site you posted in the last game thread?

maybe people will see how important Fasano is in the blocking aspect of the game

Back
Top Bottom