*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

I want to see the fins play fast....no slow motion **** in the cold.

my barber is a patsie fan. we were talking yesterday while he was cutting my hair and he was talking about the seatle game, he knew the pats were screwed cause early in game they blitzed right up the middle and nailed the crap out of brady helmet to helmet after he threw the ball "after that brady was interested in that S--- no more, later on they drilled wes welker when he crossed over the middle, wes welker was interested in that s--- no more" i think jones is prob one of our biggest hitters on D, i say there HAS to be, even if we give up some chunk yards, a blitz be jones up the middle where he can get a full head of steam on brady and make him "not interested in that no more" (as my barber would say) but happy last football sunday of the year all, lets put a little bit of yellow urine in their wheaties going into the playoffs. cant wait for 2013 season...playoffs baby!

not to mention that anyone who has played football at any level knows those hits hurt so much more when its cold, so lets put a little sting on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
my barber is a patsie fan. we were talking yesterday while he was cutting my hair and he was talking about the seatle game, he knew the pats were screwed cause early in game they blitzed right up the middle and nailed the crap out of brady helmet to helmet after he threw the ball "after that brady was interested in that S--- no more, later on they drilled wes welker when he crossed over the middle, wes welker was interested in that s--- no more" i think jones is prob one of our biggest hitters on D, i say there HAS to be, even if we give up some chunk yards, a blitz be jones up the middle where he can get a full head of steam on brady and make him "not interested in that no more" (as my barber would say) but happy last football sunday of the year all, lets put a little bit of yellow urine in their wheaties going into the playoffs. cant wait for 2013 season...playoffs baby!

not to mention that anyone who has played football at any level knows those hits hurt so much more when its cold, so lets put a little sting on them.

You are right, but this is no secret, hit Brady and he gets scared!!!

I am staying at my girlfriends and the internet isnt working very well. I havent missed a single snap all season but im going to miss this game :(

I hate that it's the last game of the season and hope the Phinz will go out on a positive note. At least play tough and be competitive.

HomerPhinRocksgif-1.jpg

Field is cleared of snow. I see a qb duel today. Tannehill has a big day today. Dolphins snap the 5 game losing streak vs the patsies and win 28-24.

Dolphins lead all time series vs new england 49-42.

Field is cleared of snow. I see a qb duel today. Tannehill has a big day today. Dolphins snap the 5 game losing streak vs the patsies and win 28-24.

Dolphins lead all time series vs new england 49-42.

Not with howling winds. No way. Brady IS a great bad weather QB, but still these are poor conditions to throw.

I really want that bye week. if the Pats lose and either the Texans/Broncos lose.. :(

Not with howling winds. No way. Brady IS a great bad weather QB, but still these are poor conditions to throw.

I made a prediction and I will own it. I am not a weather man but I think you are making the weather in foxborough a bigger issue than it is.

When was the last time a rookie QB WON in New England? I think it's been many many many years. Tannehill just doesn't have the game right now to pull something like this off.

Back
Top Bottom