*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

OUR D is worse then our O they have not stood up to one real Offence all year and I hope sean smith falls off the side of the earth.

Fire Ireland and start over. That's all I am going to say.

Right now what we need is a badass dt like suh who doesnt give a flying **** about anyone to come in and body slam brady into the ground. Thats the attitude we going to need to change things around here.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Instead we have Burnett helping kick Brady up off the floor the on the only time we put him under any pressure today

:brewskis:Thanks guys for letting me blow steam and commiserate. Here's to a great off season.

I'd rather have Jim Garner at RT than Nate Garner. He almost got Tanny killed trying to block Scott. By the way who on earth is Scott to dominate anyone? Tanny had zero time to throw and Brady had all day. I'm glad I recorded this game so I can watch it over and over to torture myself.

Anyone play madden on Xbox live? I need some dolphin fans to play with...mature ones please

Kinda crappy of Philbin not to call a time out and give Reggie another attempt to get 1000.

Back
Top Bottom