Official Dolphins-Rams Game Thread | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins-Rams Game Thread

FanMarino said:
agreed. but he played well today so give credit where credit is due. This was a total team effort. No lame penalties and turnovers. Perfect!!
Of course!

Jay played good today. He played like he should all of the time.

I hope he can go on a roll like he did in 2000 when he didnt throw a pick for like 5 weeks straight.

Lets hope.

BlitPhinFan said:
As would I, I started him today on my fantasy team. I was hurting with injuries and bye week woes. This is just... well the happiest day of the season for me!
clear.gif

Ditto! he's saving me.

1st down Morris! This one is OVER... no timeouts for the Rams. It's official! YES!

Takin the knee. One more snap. GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope John Madden gets a flat tyre with his bus with his comment about the Rams getting 2 bye weeks referring to playing us!!! was funny at time but whos the daddy now!!! lol. go fins!

Well fellas, we got a win, we no longer have to worry about a winnless season, that alone is a reason to celebrate!

for the first time in 2 months Im actually looking forward to watching NFL Primetime...

Back
Top Bottom