***Official Dolphins @ Ravens Game Day Thread*** | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

:bobdole: Henning sucks. How any QB can play in this system is beyond me. Down by 16 let's have an underweight lineman running routes rather than a 6'4 kid with 4.4 speed.

Something has to change. 8 - 8 when this is done. That's 3rd place and no playoffs.

This loss bothers me especially with ne and the jets losing. We could have gained ground on them. Tough loss but we lost to better team and we did not get cheated like against pitt.

pathetic

10 points

the BILLS put up 30...WTF

The Bills, in that game, and right now, are getting much better play out of their QB. Fitzpatrick has actually played decently for the Bills.

Average team at best. With a good effort they may hang in there with the good teams; on a bad day, they are woefully inadequate. One more season of mediocrity post-Shula/Marino.

This offense is just painful to watch. Would it really hurt the team if Ireland/Sparano had the balls to just fire Henning after this game. I know it's not all Henning's fault but he is doing more harm than good with this team.

Something has to give because this team is tanking. Their 4 wins are deceiving at best. They can't keep this up. Something has to give.

Brutal game. Well, Henne's still a young quarterback, and a victim of his receivers and the OC. Time to start looking at this season as a developmental one for Chad and our other youngsters.

Until we can beat teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh and those in our division, we aren't going to ever make a serious run at the playoffs.

This is spot on, all the way around.

I believe the coaching staff has felt this way all along, based on their personnel moves.

Chad Henne is killing us. His happy feet need to calm the hell down and i hate how slow his release is.. I swear it seems like he winds up before he throws. WHO'S THE ANSWER???

Players go home with millions of dollars. Oh well, they tried. Sux to be a fan.
Who on this team takes a loss hard? Has anyone noticed this?

Anybody who thinks this regime will build and coach a winner i kidding themselves. we are now with the browns, lions, cheifs, oh wait, they might be better then us now.

Back
Top Bottom