***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread*** | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread***

ac_lanham said:
Daunte's limping. Mularkey looks like he doesn't give a s*** about the game, Saban looks defeated, the stadium is empty, the announcers are talking crap about us, we're not in good shape right now.

JUST ABOUT SUMS IT UP.

yankeehillbilly said:
Players, coaches, front office, ownership, EVERYBODY should be ashamed of this. Saban was out coached, Mularkey appears to be an idiot, the offensive players..TO A MAN with the exception of Brown and Welker... failed to even show up. WRs were not getting open, TEs dropping passes, OL stepping aside to let passrushers through, and Culpepper playing like he bet on the Bills to win.

Everyone should be ashamed to show their faces after this.

:yeahthat:

I'm glad I stopped watching after the block punt. Man I'm really depressed tomorrow isnt going to go well either.

Majpain said:
I'm glad I stopped watching after the block punt. Man I'm really depressed tomorrow isnt going to go well either.

Ugh...Monday....Ugh

PhinsTD said:
This is so hard to watch. What is the answer?

We gave Pep a lot of money and a 2nd round pick, there is no way he isn't the starter for a while.

I dont care if we gave him half our cap and every pick in the next 2 drafts...if he plays another game like he played today he needs to be on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom