***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Bills game thread***

Phinz420 said:
One of them didnt even know that we passed the ball on first down, and this was only after 2 plays.

haha I caught that too.

Nice defense. Now I hope Pep has the jitters out of the way. We can't have anymore of that crap.

Phinz420 said:
One of them didnt even know that we passed the ball on first down, and this was only after 2 plays.

Im surprised these 2 vetseran broadcasters are making such simple errors.. But i like listening to dan deirdorff anytime... I prefer listening to ex players over pure journalists anytime.. with the exception of Theismann

I really like the match-up of Welker vs. Bills coverage unit. Welker destroyed the steelers, but the bills have the best ST in the league. So far its ad. Bills coverage unit.

I kind of agree with what ESPN and Steve Young was talking about earlier . . . as far as this year at least . . . despite the Line and Secondary . . . CPep is the biggest question this year for us having BIG success . . .lets see him do his thing today

Back
Top Bottom