***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

I have to imagine part of the struggles on defense, especially this early on, could be the guys learning a new system(?) as well as teams playing basic defense. I don't know because I still haven't seen the play (thanks RCN for rebooting my cable box and not allowing me to change channels until it loads). Odrick seem ok or any updates yet? sorry I'll be able to watch soon

I have to imagine part of the struggles on defense, especially this early on, could be the guys learning a new system(?) as well as teams playing basic defense. I don't know because I still haven't seen the play (thanks RCN for rebooting my cable box and not allowing me to change channels until it loads). Odrick seem ok or any updates yet? sorry I'll be able to watch soon

Odrick went back in.

you're in a zone and there is one guy within 10 yards of you. why aren't you all over that guy? I thought the defense was going to be more aggressive.

Oddrick was back in 2 plays later he is cool..think he got the wind knocked out of him

Is it just me, or are there alot of R-Tards in here? C'mon people, its our first pre-season game in nasty *** weather.....They're not focused on the score, they're focused on evaluating players at various positions....

Am I the only who just really doesn't care? It's the preseason, play is conservative. Playcalling is at the high school level. Hell, don't the Patsies go, like, 0-4 every year in the preseason?

Back
Top Bottom