***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

You didn't register until last October, so you haven't seen what it has been like during the preseason. You will probably find out tonight(likely before the game is even over). There are a few jokers every year that show up around this time and just pollute the main board with negative threads. They just don't understand that concept of preseason.
I'll be curious to see what things are said during the game and after the game.

I'll be curious to see what things are said during the game and after the game.

I don't think it will get that bad, as it's been said this is a preseason game.

However, if a starter stays in too long and gets seriously injured, people will gripe about it. Can't really blame them. Every team has a core group of guys upon whom a large portion of their success depends. We have to be smart with our core guys.

I don't think it will get that bad, as it's been said this is a preseason game.

However, if a starter stays in too long and gets seriously injured, people will gripe about it. Can't really blame them. Every team has a core group of guys upon whom a large portion of their success depends. We have to be smart with our core guys.
We need to watch the more important players closely, and make sure they don't get injured.

guys...you can see things in preseason games that give you reason for concern...its not always rainbows and pots of gold...if i see something that gives me pause i'm gonna voice it...

take it how you will...

guys...you can see things in preseason games that give you reason for concern...its not always rainbows and pots of gold...if i see something that gives me pause i'm gonna voice it...

take it how you will...

There are a lot of astute fans on this site, and some people pick up on trends faster than others. I miss plenty of them, but I knew after the OT loss to Washington in 2007 that there was a funk hanging over our team and something was seriously wrong. I had no idea we'd go 1-15, or even 4-12, but I knew the people saying 'relax, it was an OT loss to a good team on the road' were missing the boat.

gibril wilson last year from preseason game 1 it was very evident took bad angles to the ball and was a target to exploit in coverage...and that NEVER changed thru the entire season

these games can tell you some things about the individual players on your roster and the ones we're counting on to step up into important roles...and who teams are gonna exploit or scheme to

man that thing is gonna just fall right off the bone...i love me some slow roasted pork...

There's nothing better. Man, this has a real-game feel to it. Live national TV, excitment of the first game, etc...
So I had to bust out the big boy guns and go with some amber and pulled pork sandwiches.

Back
Top Bottom