***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

What does Sparano have to do with it?

he is always preaching discipline, and as well was an Offensive Line coach, this is a Parcells run team and things such as false starts are unacceptable to them, just saying it happened alot tonight

I must say, I never did think much of Lumbala up here in BC, but darn it, he actually looks like he could be an NFL fullback...

He was a very good MLB at UK. I think he either made 1st or 2nd team All-SEC. Believe me, I watched the guy and he is a baller. The knock on him is that he lacks speed. I think he ran a 5.0/40.

He's also always injured. But yes, he ran a very slow 40, and offers nothing aside from being a thumper. I think he can be good depth for someone who runs a 3-4, not sure his skillset is needed here though with Crowder and Dobbins on the roster.

Good-Bye Pat White. Nice knowing you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out

I dont see how you came to that conclusion? Thigpen hasn't looked good out there. He's had one good throw, the back shoulder throw to Moore. The Turner pass was something a 9th grader could have made and Thigpen has overthrown and underthrown a bunch of wideouts.

Did Lex make an "L" in the endzone after he scored? He put his hands up in some kinda funky way--I thought he was about to walk like an Egyptian.

Back
Top Bottom