***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Ness really bounced back against the backups. Not sure how good he is against the starters.

Pat White now for last series?

Good job knocking that out! Reshad probably could've stayed in the end zone but I'd probably want to take it out as well :). Just as long as he doesn't do it in the regular season and only make it to the 10

Play calling sucks here at the end. I would have liked to see them going deep again. Also Pat White should at least get a few reps.

I agree about the play calling. You can keep it vanilla and still throw out some different flavors of vanilla. Only thing I can figure is the backup OLs aren't getting much push in the run game, and they wanted to work on it.

As for White, either they've seen enough and he's not part of the future, or they'll go heavy with him after Henne exits next week.

What a ridiculous game. There's nothing good about bring White in there. Hope we're set on cutting him otherwise head games like that are just cruel.

I thought Pat looked great on that kneel - down. He's progressing nicely.

Not sure what the Dolphins plans were for this game. Thigpen played close to a full game. Not sure why Pat White even went in. They are obviously hiding things. I know it's preseason. But when you look at this game, you have to wonder where Miami's offense is. They've been getting beat by the defense in practice. And they played flat tonight with the exception of one drive.

At least Pat didn't get knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom