**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs. Bucs Game Thread**

I thought the first one should of been against #83, Wes Welker, not Bennie Anderson. I think the refs confused #83 and #63.

Welker moved in motion, then he jumped before the snap.

Our passing D.

The way it looks our passing D is horrible. We are not going to win games if the likes of Chris Simms can pass at will. If he can pass at will imagine what Manning is gonna' do to us. If we keep playing like that we won't break .500 this year. How did we go from one of the most feared passing D's to this.

SanDiegoDolfan said:
I will, thanks Amars. $11.00 is worth it for these last 3 pre-season games, then D-TV can take over for the regular season. But the direct tv-package down here in SD is "only" $225-$250 per season. If it's that much in LA I can see your reluctance, sounds like a rip off, but I've have had it the last couple years and is well worth what I'm paying and then some.
Any way thanks for the tip.

Than

NP. DirectTV is 65/mo for the nfl package. But Im not allowed to have a satellite put up in my apartment so I have no choice or else I would have Direct TV.

Back
Top Bottom