***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Falcons Preseason Game Night Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this during last week's game. For those that don't live in the Miami area and are not shelling out a fortune for Sunday Ticket. You can download the smart phone app I Heart Radio to listen to he game live. I will be listening to the game tonight. It's a really cool app and works like a champ.

what station do you go on to listen live? wqam?

If anyone needs a link to watch it online I can hook you up. Just PM me.

The NFL Preseason Live is now $19.99 for those that want to watch it live online in High Def.

It's still a lot for one game really, but I might go for it since the online streams are not really good quality and my cable provider doesn't carry NFL Network.

Well you'd get next week's Dolphins vs. cowboys and all the other remaining pre-season games too for that price.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

Is anyone that has direct tv NFL super fan willing help out a fellow fin fan to let me use their password and email? I just got the app for my iPhone but I don't have superfan. It won't cost you anything it's just verifying that I have it so I can watch the games on my phone. If anyone has superfan and you have an iPhone look up NFL super fan in the app store and buy it for yourself you can watch every game. Pm me of you need more info it would be greatly appreciated.

Dolphins coaches will try to see who will replace Rich Camarillo in his recent trade this week to the Vikings, while most of the starting position players and veterans reportedly will play all of the First Half, and and as late as the third quarter.

who in the hell is rich camarillo?

Is anyone that has direct tv NFL super fan willing help out a fellow fin fan to let me use their password and email? I just got the app for my iPhone but I don't have superfan. It won't cost you anything it's just verifying that I have it so I can watch the games on my phone. If anyone has superfan and you have an iPhone look up NFL super fan in the app store and buy it for yourself you can watch every game. Pm me of you need more info it would be greatly appreciated.

Sunday ticket doesnt cover the pre season.

Anyone know the inactive and injured players listed by both teams for tonight's game? :confused:

I went ahead and paid for nfl.com's preseason live access. I work evenings and I'm stuck at work, so its a good way to kill time. lol.

and I don't get blacked out because their site thinks I'm not in Florida because my company HQ is out of state. win!

please, no big injuries tonight. saw what happened to the rams and avery. keeping my fingers crossed to get out of the preseason with no major injuries. also, please no rain tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom