***Official Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Preseason Game Night Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Preseason Game Night Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Welcome back to Miami Dolphins football everybody! :) Our 2008 AFC East Division Champions Miami Dolphins will begin their 40th season in the NFL, and 44th overall including the AFL, as they host instate rival Jacksonville Jaguars at Landshark Stadium with kickoff tonight right after 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time. Both the Dolphins and Jaguars are meeting for the seventh straight preseason tonight.

Dolphins are coming into tonight's game after two weeks of intense training af their facility in Davie. Tony Sparano will begin his second full season as Dolphins Head Coach, and the Dolphins will attempt to become the first team to host and play in the Super Bowl.

WFOR CBS 4 will televise the 2009 Dolphins preseason games in Miami with the broadcast team of Craig Bolerjack and Dolphin legends Bob Griese and Nat Moore announcing the game coverage. Former Dolphins Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the radio broadcast of tonight's Dolphins/Jaguars preseason game on flagship station WQAM 560 SportsRadio in Miami, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Tonight's game may be impacted by Tropical Storm Claudette as the forecast for tonight's 7:30PM kickoff at Landshark Stadium in Miami Gardens will be scattered thundershowers at 86 degrees, feels like 94 degrees, 34% precipitation, 67% humidity, and east/northeast winds at 14 miles per hour.

I wish no penalties, turnovers, and injuries to all the Dolphins players as they audition for the 53-man roster for the upcoming 2009 NFL season. Let's hope they earn their first preseason win tonight in 2009, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :wink::dolphins::dolphins: :dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/pregamereport.asp

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/fromthegame.asp/

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=54739&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

Go phins I will watch the game twice i am very excited to watch the team that we been talking about for months cant wait.... GO PHINS................

Seems like today is just dragging by, I have no idea why............LETS GET IT ON!!!

Ill be at the stadium and will watch it again when I get home. It Game Time Baby. WOOOOOOOOOOO

there's only a slight chance of thunderstorms. only about 30% chance of rain. i think it'll be fine. ;)

WFOR CBS 4 will televise the 2009 Dolphins preseason games in Miami with the broadcast team of Craig Bolerjack and Dolphin legends Bob Griese and Nat Moore announcing the game coverage. Former Dolphins Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the radio broadcast of tonight's Dolphins/Jaguars preseason game on flagship station WQAM 560 SportsRadio in Miami, and the Dolphins Radio Network.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=54739&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

WTVX CW(34-1 ota) televising in the West Palm area!:hi5:

Speaking of storms, South Florida looks like it could be in for one.

Hope the people stay safe, and the Dolphins play ball.

That is not the case. There's a 30% chance of showers. They expect 15-20 MPH winds which will hamper the passing game.

might get a little rain band during the game, no big deal.

Today is the lasy day of summer. I have school tommorow. This the perfect ending of summer vacation to see the Fins play.

That is not the case. There's a 30% chance of showers. They expect 15-20 MPH winds which will hamper the passing game.

Good Henne needs to be tested, he's got enough arm to cut through the wind. Plus maybe a couple of their passes get hung up and will give our guys back there some shots at a pick 6's

Last edited by a moderator:
might get a little rain band during the game, no big deal.

Mother Nature love to play games in So Fla. I have seen forecast's of no rain while being dreanched in a downpour, and the high today will be 92, current temp. 95. LOL

Just hope She is a Dolphan tonight. The Football Gods have had enough fun with us over the past years.

Good Henne needs to be tested, he's got enough arm to cut through the wind. Plus maybe a couple of their passes get hung up and will give our guys back there some shots at a pick 6's

I'm not sure how much Henne will be tested by the Jags. We are gonna keep our first team OL in but, don't know what the Jags will do.

Mother Nature love to play games in So Fla. I have seen forecast's of no rain while being dreanched in a downpour, and the high today will be 92, current temp. 95. LOL

Just hope She is a Dolphan tonight. The Football Gods have had enough fun with us over the past years.
Definiteley. I was born and raised in South Florida. Mother Nature is so tricky down here. One second it's raining and then all of a sudden it's really sunny and humid out. 95 degress = 105 degress w/ humidity. Get the water bottles.

Back
Top Bottom