**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

caliVIAmia said:
that wasn't gus's fault... he was just trying to make a play for us... blame the oline for not playing worth a **** this week

paskerbrandon said:
Good game. Not mad at all, like I said, I expected it. Nice game good try now i get to watch my phils at 8 on ESPN. Still a long season ahead boys.

hell yeah--lets sweep the marlins and get them the hell out of our stadium!

Don't blame Gus. That was the first bad throw he made all day. Who dropped all of his other passes? Whatever. It's a four-way tie in the AFC East. Before the season started, we all would have been happy with this. Funny how expectations rise.

Both teams struggled and had moments of showing why both of these defenses are highly rated. The Jets wont suck because of their defense and a workable offense, as the same goes with miami. Our team is nothing like it was last year and its gonna be an interesting year in the good ol' AFC East.

How bout them bills tho :rofl3:

Oregonfinfan said:
Way to go gus mediocre at best under 50% comp 1 td 1 pick don't expect any better from him guys this is his career

Did you happen to see the drops by Morris, Brown and Chambers? Those are the types of things that help your stats. Gus did not lose this game for us, he played pretty well.

jets d stepd up this week. they palyed a good solid game. We very easily couoldve won this game, but had to many errors. See you next week. ^&**

Oregonfinfan said:
Way to go gus mediocre at best under 50% comp 1 td 1 pick don't expect any better from him guys this is his career

For what Gus has faced in this game, he played well, good poise, the Offense let him down, five drops, a billion penalties, no ground game, constant pressure from the Jets D, not good from the o-line

Back
Top Bottom