**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

The score should have been 10-3, bad snap on a short field goal.

chrome4 said:
I heard he could kick from 70 yds.

70 yards in distance.....Apparently less than 20 yds if you want accuracy.

83 yds of total offense in the first half ... not living up to that number one offense from week 1. :(

Crap, running the clock out. We better come out of the half a lot more organized and focused on offense. The D has been spectacular again, but they were on the field way too long that first half.

Offerdahl56 said:
guess the RB---

33 carries 78 yds no tds 1st two games----

know who that was?

larry csonka, lets give the Ronnie is a bust talk a break until he has at least a season under his belt

37 carries 66 yards, who ya think that is?? Yep, the 2nd overall pick, Ronnie Brown. The man who is gonna screw up our cap space for the next 5 years.

We are down 10-0, not 17-0. We didnt need a score at the end of half. This game is far from over, this team is capable of putting up 10 points in the 2ndH. Just have to come out motivated. Go Phins!

It's not something you can blame on like, Gus Frerotte because its obvious it was a coaching decision I'm just not so sure I understand it. Maybe they just wanted to get some offensive completions and positive running yards going before halftime to give certain players confidence?

Just wondering, do you think we will continue to play scared on offense in the second half? Why not just kneel on it and let the jets laugh it all the way in the locker room? Come on O give the D a rest.

We look like Chit! I mean every pass they throw its a first down...nearest guy is at 10 yards out of the play. WTF is going on???

Id like to try and find some stats from running backs like tomlinson and alexander in their first few games. I dont think they were spectacular. Ronnie has no where to run today you guys are really getting all over him for no reason. If he runs for 100 yards and 2 td's next week I hope you all come back and admit you were wrong

Back
Top Bottom