***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread*** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread***

BSQX4 said:
So nobody can tell me the score and how we look? Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 times I asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-0

Offense has looked great for the most part. Defense is getting good pressure on Bollinger at times but overall is just so so...and they just gave up a 44 yard rec (Bollinger's career long:shakeno: )

what the hell, this secondary is making Bollinger look like Peyton manning for crying out loud

wazzy said:
How did he get hurt? I was eating my lunch havent been updated in awhile!

He made a nice run ands kind of stretched out at the end of it...

He went down and clutched the knee instantly...my heart skipped about 100 beats and he limped off the field.

The damn CBS crew has'nt said a dam thing about it since...CBS football coverage is lacking in my opinion, it has been all year.

AZfan said:
Can someone tell me which teams we need to be hoping that they lose so we can keep those remote Miami play off hopes alive!

SD, Pit, and Jac would also help!

AZfan said:
Can someone tell me which teams we need to be hoping that they lose so we can keep those remote Miami play off hopes alive!

for the moment chargers and steelers

Back
Top Bottom