***Official Dolphins Vs. Lions Game Day Thread*** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Lions Game Day Thread***

WHAT A ****ING JOKE, NOT EVEN ONE ATTEMPT AT THE END ZONE, THEN THAT **** BY HENNE AND BROWN TO END THE GAME?
WHAT A ****ING JOKE, you cant even imagine.

CAn this team get a real ****ing CENTER who stays healthy

...........Ok...Tomorrow,SH**, even in 20 mins,I better hear Dan Henning and Tony Sparano have been fired

This is the sorriest offensive execution I've seen since Wrongstsdt was here. Fire all involved. How can you throw short with no timeouts left.WTF

We have gone 15 games without ever scoring in our two minute drill...pathetic. Check down Chad will never get us to the end zone when we really need it.

Get a real QB and a real O-Line. Tired of this BS every damn year.

That's crazy. I'm watching this BS on NFL.com with the stupid thing moving back and forth. I see 1st and 10 on the 28 with 19 seconds. Sounds like you have three legit chances to throw in the endzone to your 6'5'' 230 pound f'ing receiver. And you throw it to Ronnie so the clock can run out.

Great job today guys.

Can not thank you enough,

GOOD BYE MORONO!!!

GOOD BACK AND COACH PEE WEE.

What a pathetic end to the game. A short pass to the left side line for no gain that fails to get out of bounds and takes up a whole 19 seconds. Yep, this pretty much seals up the end of the Sparano era. First the Browns, then the Bills, NOW the Lions. Strike three, game over.

Wow. Something is wrong with the Dolphins. Seriously, something is wrong with that team.

Back
Top Bottom