***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread***

I really want to wear my jersey (Aqua Ronnie Brown) to the stadium, but its an orange out. Gotta go with my Orange and Aqua Dolphins T-Shirt with the Orange Dolphins Flex Cap. So close, yet so far away :)

Id have to say if we only could win 1 more game this season I want it to be this one. I hate the Jets more than any other team in sports.

Id have to say if we only could win 1 more game this season I want it to be this one. I hate the Jets more than any other team in sports.

amen to that. I really want them to get shown up in front of a national audience and I want us to be the ones that do it to them.

Will be great to embarrass them in front of the nation and parts of the world.

It will be awful embarassing to get whooped in your home opener, by a div rival, especially one that's missing so many of it's players.

It will be awful embarassing to get whooped in your home opener, by a div rival, especially one that's missing so many of it's players.

Ahhh.The excuses are starting already. FYI we are missing quite a few players also. So I don't want to hear it. We are missing are staarting DE, MLB, and RG so wha wha wha. No excuses. injuries are part of the game.

I think the fact that both teams are injured really balances it out. So whoever wins wins.

On another note I am impressed this thread is already two pages long. It's a "Game Thread" and its still 10 hours from kick off!!! Who says Fin fans don't represent!!

sanchezq-1.jpg

Heading to MIAMI!!!! LETS DDOOOOO THISSSS!!!! DOLLPPHINSS!!!

You just lost all credibility IMO. Making excuses prior to or after a game is stupid, and just makes you look downright clueless. You play with who you have, that's the bottom line. Maybe had Revis not held out for 36 days and not missed all of training camp, he would be in football shape...

This is taking way too long...

maybe your players should be in camp and not out drinking all night celebrating as Super Bowl Champs before the season even starts! LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom