***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 163 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. New York Jets SUNF Game Night Thread***

Holy cow everyone....tough loss yes, but the Jets aren't a bad team. They are good. So are we. We weren't going to go undefeated. And now we aren't. We still have flaws that will be fixed. Keller was shut down after the first half.

CALM DOWN! THE FINS WILL BE OKAY

Jeeez.

Don't hate the Dolphins. Don't blame individuals. Miami never had this game. EVER. The one time they had the lead, it was RIPPED AWAY in the blink of an eye. Miami never had this game. It was an illusion all night long. They held back when the SPOTLIGHT WAS ON THEM. They aren't as good as we want them to be yet. Don't hate on them this week. The Patriots come in next week.

Heat season cannot start soon enough. I'm tired of these losers. It's the same damn crap every year.

Don't hate the Dolphins. Don't blame individuals. Miami never had this game. EVER. The one time they had the lead, it was RIPPED AWAY in the blink of an eye. Miami never had this game. It was an illusion all night long. They held back when the SPOTLIGHT WAS ON THEM. They aren't as good as we want them to be yet. Don't hate on them this week. The Patriots come in next week.

What are you talking about?

Next Sunday, don't hold back. The whole team has to put it on the line. I tell you now, they played soft tonight. They held back. For some reason, they let outside influences get the best of them. That's how I'm going to remember this loss. Miami let the spotlight and outside influences get the best of them. It held them down and frustrated them all night. The Jets love that because they are all about outside influences. They want to win however they can get it. Dirty Sanchez right? Dirty meaning they love distractions and arguing so you won't simply pound them and win. Miami gets another chance at them. There is still hope. But now next week is a must win. Must win.

I'm proud of Miami. Fought hard. Just a play here or there goes our way, and we get the win.

Jets are a solid team, but Miami is right there. Go Phins!

Heat season cannot start soon enough. I'm tired of these losers. It's the same damn crap every year.

Seriously. I'm ****ing sick of it. This team never gets over that hump. Every year it's the same goddamn choking when we need a stop. I can't remember the last time this team was able to get the job done on a consistent basis. ****ing tools give up 400 yards of offense against Mark Sanchez and a team without it's best WR for a quarter.

Back
Top Bottom