***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread***

Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill, Tannehill!!

I'm hoping Vernon, Tannehill and Miller show some flashes tonight

oh wow thanks Mike Dee for giving us a knock off old Dolphin hat. HOW ABOUT A WIN?!!??!

With Tannehill starting, I expect to see a lot of blitzing by Carolina. I hope our Oline is up to the task and RT is not running for his life.
It will be a good test to see how he can handle the pressure. Great move by Philbin!
The next two games are very important.

In response to those blitzes, maybe rolling Tannehill out will work? I know we can't do that everytime, but when he's under center that might keep them more honest and give Tannehill better options.

If Tannehill stinks tonight people around here are going to be looking for the nearest bridge to jump off of.

I will say it again...have patience folks. This is going to be a process.

If Tannehill stinks tonight people around here are going to be looking for the nearest bridge to jump off of.

I will say it again...have patience folks. This is going to be a process.

That's fine. I don't expect him to come out playing like Marino in his first year. As long as I see improvement, I'm happy.

Why does Carolina's stadium look so cool? God we really do have the worst stadium

Sorry Die Hard Dolphin Fans. Born in Pensacola, FL miami fan since birth. My favorite uncles team. Moved to NC at 7 been here almost 30 years. Born and raised Dolfins, panthers number 2. This my favorite game of the year, either way you look at it Im happy. Just waiting to see what each team brings. Only game I dont get upset win or lose. Love to see what each can do. Yes I pull for both. Cant wait to see Tannehill tonight against Carolinas 1st defense even without a few of thier starters.

Go Fins and Panthers

Yes I pull for the Dolfins over the Panthers. Makes a better day when you have two to pull for unless they both lose.

Back
Top Bottom