***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread*** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread***

I wonder who was still on the board when we drafted Egnew in the third round? WTF is wrong with this guy? This pick has trainwreck written all over it. Good selection Ireland, you jack...!

No one notable (as of yet) was on the board when Egnew was drafted. Though I think Sean Spence was still available.

It's just 1 or 2 people who hated the pick initially. Nothing new.

I wasn't for th pick but I think the guy will be great. What lets me down is our offensive line. I felt bad for reggie bush as well. He was getting buried before he could barely touch the ball.

Guys it is all about the coaching our defense is intact from last year but Nolan is gone which is the difference. Our offense was a mess and still my be. I believe we have been worrying about our players when we should have been worried about the coaches. As a long time fan I have stuck by Ireland because he has done ok IMO with the players but felt that that we were loosing because of coaching. Ireland picked thses coaches though so I have no more excuses for the guy if this does not work out and it Is NOT looking good.

I wonder who was still on the board when we drafted Egnew in the third round? WTF is wrong with this guy? This pick has trainwreck written all over it. Good selection Ireland, you jack...!

we passed on Mohamed Sanu and TY Hilton, two guys who could REALLY help our pathetic WRs corp...

If Shelby doesnt make this roster, I don't know what to say. I noticed him last week, this week it's the same thing

lol at these announcers, they just called lamar miller "marlon"moore, rolf.

Back
Top Bottom