***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread*** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread***

The Miami orginization will never come out and say it, but this is a rebuilding year, next year too for that matter. It may seem crazy to most fans, but I'm more interested in player acquisition and development that wins and losses this year. I'd wouldn't mind if they blow the whole thing up, keep the young players with upside and potential, guys like Shelby. I'll root for the Dolphins to win just like I've done for the last 40 years, but I won't be crushed when they don't.

C Mon, pull this out lol!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

ughh, throw it away! not too the other team

yea on the replay you can see that it was a terrible decision, he wasnt open and also the location didnt even give him a chance to catch it

Need to see Devlin go against talent better than 3rd string talent

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Wow 17 starting QBs since Marino.... Unbelievable

Last play was a bad decision but he was trying to make something happen. Devlin didnt get it done, but showed alot of positives in that final quarter.

Props to all that stayed up through this. Good night.

Back
Top Bottom