***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread*** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs Panthers Gameday Thread***

The Miami orginization will never come out and say it, but this is a rebuilding year, next year too for that matter. It may seem crazy to most fans, but I'm more interested in player acquisition and development that wins and losses this year. I'd wouldn't mind if they blow the whole thing up, keep the young players with upside and potential, guys like Shelby. I'll root for the Dolphins to win just like I've done for the last 40 years, but I won't be crushed when they don't.

Well said. This kind of mentality will definitely help prevent some major heartache .. Of course I'm still hoping for a miracle playoff run. We all gotta dream

Last play was a bad decision but he was trying to make something happen. Devlin didnt get it done, but showed alot of positives in that final quarter.

yes great ending, but man every time i thought something was going to happen to end the chances of winning the game, something happened to give us a chance

but I know most of you had to have known it was going to end like that, even if for a slight second you felt it was gonna be a good win even if it means nothing

Wow! We almost got them in the end. Tk he team showed alot of character in coming back the way they did. Some of our young recievers made some plays tonight. Moore, Fuller, eMatthews etc. You got to love Hogan. The second coming of Steve Largent. Go 7-11. Wallace was pretty quiet and Gates didn't impress me. Egnew is a disaight.ster so far. Jonathan Martin really hurt the team tonight.

Back
Top Bottom