-Official- Dolphins vs. Patriots Gameday Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-Official- Dolphins vs. Patriots Gameday Thread

If, and I say if, this were our only win this year I'd be a happy man. Something tells me there's a lot more to come.

Well this team came out ready to play and with something to prove.Pennington,The R&R express and the whole offense played outstanding football.The defense backed up Joey's pre-game comments, pretty much dominating the young QB and the overrated NE offense.Lets end this thing and go into the bye on a huge high.

If, and I say ifthis were our only win all season I'd almost be happy for our year. I have the feeling there's a lot more to come.

Spread Offense!

My friend called me and told me the score and I called im a F'ing liar....He want lying....wow...

HI!

I just walked in to look at the scoreboard - I'm at a nephew's birthday - I asked the score, and someone told me.

"No."

"Really?"

(them) "Yes, really."

(me) "Wh...what?"

"WHAT?"

(Seriously...WHAT?)

Ronnie Brown almost single-handedly raped the entire Pats defense. F YES

The fins are back! BEEEYAAHH!!!

I'm so happy. The smug new england fans I know are wringing there hands and whining like crazy. Now i know how we must have sounded! GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Let's keep winning!!!

Back
Top Bottom