*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 International Series | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS RAIDERS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 International Series

I'm just stoked that my drunk-arse got to sing again in the local watering hole!

"Miami has the Dolphins
The greatest football team
We take the ..."

... Y'all know the rest! :up:

Great game all around. We still have to cut the turnovers. But today it didn't matter.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Still can't crack 40 points. Even in a blowout win, they still look like the Dolphins.

Because we were playing the clock. No need to run it up. The only team I ever want to run it up on are the Patriots.

Good day all the way around! Team played well and it was a lot of fun. I have two weeks to enjoy this victory.

Now, lets get healthy, get Pouncey and Jones back and start working on Green Bay!

Great game all around. We still have to cut the turnovers. But today it didn't matter.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Because we were playing the clock. No need to run it up. The only team I ever want to run it up on are the Patriots.

It was nice to see the defense come up with some picks. Nice play by the rookie at the end to make a nice pick. I was starting to get worried cause prior to today we've really only come close to one pick and that was a play where Will Davis peeled off his receiver and dropped back and batted a ball away.

Hopefully after the bye we'll have Misi back to help with the linebackers. Also, was nice to see Fede get some pressure in his first game...got close to getting a sack before Shelby got in there at the end.

Tweets & replies
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 10m
Branden Albert also walked into the locker room without any issues suggesting he's going to be fine

Good news here.

Bucs are up 26-24, play under review. Huge game for us IMO since Steelers will be WC competition.

When was the last time we scored 40?

I think the last one I remember was against the Colts on MNF during the Wanny years. In fact, I think that was the game that spawned the infamous "PLAYOFFS?" quote from Jim Mora. Even Rob Konrad got a TD in that game.

Back
Top Bottom