**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. RAIDERS GAME THREAD** | Page 151 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. RAIDERS GAME THREAD**

owenvas said:
Any of you still want to trade away JT?

I think anyone who wants to trade him doesn't really WANT to. It's probably a business thought. Everyone knows he and Zach are the dolphins.

Ace88 said:
Check out these stats boys and girls.

Jason Taylor 6 tackles and 3 sacks

Vonnie Holliday 6 tackles and 3 sacks

David Bowens 2 tackles and 1 sacks

What a day by our DL.

Also FF by JT and VH, and a fumble recovery by jason ---and a partridge in a pear tree--Well it is nearly Xmas :D

Great win today! Now I can breathe I bet my buddy that Dolphins would have a better season then Oakland. Were all tied up but I have the tiebreaker on him its going to be close.

OurHeartAndSoul said:
Hate to say it but I think Loserman and those recivers will torch our secondary.

If Collins and his receivers didn't do it, I wouldn't be so quick to say that.

GTuys, don't wanna sound negative but this team has had games like this before only to drop the ball the next week...it always feels good to beat the raiders but lets see if we can do it 2 weeks in a row...any word on Hadnot?

Ozzy rules!!

wazzy said:
Great win today! Now I can breathe I bet my buddy that Dolphins would have a better season then Oakland. Were all tied up but I have the tiebreaker on him its going to be close.

Ha ha so did I!! I bet twenty bucks.

Danny said:
GTuys, don't wanna sound negative but this team has had games like this before only to drop the ball the next week...it always feels good to beat the raiders but lets see if we can do it 2 weeks in a row...any word on Hadnot?

Ozzy rules!!

Ya that worries me, but they said his return is questionable so it doesn't sound that bad, plus he was walking it off.

Back
Top Bottom