Official Draft Day Thread | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

I also don’t see toughness at setting an edge. I’m sorry that I can’t tell everyone what they want to hear.He has great get off. elite.

I also don’t see toughness at setting an edge. I’m sorry that I can’t tell everyone what they want to hear.He has great get off. elite.

Grier said in the presser they know he has to work on things.

Michigan was predominately a team that relied on its defense and preferred to run the ball. Their offense only averaged 213 yards a game passing the ball and I seriously doubt that they changed their game plan against PSU
because of a player who only had 15 combined tackles in 10 games during the 2023 season.

Grier said in the presser they know he has to work on things.
Personally I am sick and tired of taking first round picks who have “things to work on”. He said the same thing about Jackson and it took him four years to finally figure things out. Iggy never figured things out and he was also
selected as a project in the first round.

The reality is that with both Phillips and Chubb coming off major injuries, Robinson is needed from day one and they can’t afford for him to take 3-4 years to maybe figure things out.

Personally I am sick and tired of taking first round picks who have “things to work on”. He said the same thing about Jackson and it took him four years to finally figure things out. Iggy never figured things out and he was also

The reality is that with both Phillips and Chubb coming off major injuries, Robinson is needed from day one and they can’t afford for him to take 3-4 years to maybe figure things out.
Knowing that 72, who do you at Edge we should have taken instead?

I would say every player has things to work on. Yes, he's raw and only 21, but I think that is a good thing. The edges taken before him probably were more polished, but that doesn't mean he can't help us this year.

Back
Top Bottom