Official Draft Day Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

Let's go Dolphins!!

Woo Hoo Party Animal GIF by TELUS

Okay, time to put your name on it now. Since it looks like Caleb Williams will be pick #1, which do you think he will be?
Boom
Bust
Somewhere in between

It's go time. The right contributors taken tonight and tomorrow could result in us holding the Lombardi...

We all have players we want. Let's just hope who we get are among the best in this draft. I couldn't sleep last night, I'm that excited.

miami dolphins football GIF

LOL.
I remember when we picked ninth and Brady Quinn fell to us. I was elated. Then Cameron took Ted Ginn. I was so outraged I almost knocked the tv over.

So funny if we draft Penix jnr, this board would be in melt down lol.

For the record I don't want to, I would rather the take a OL or DL/Edge player.

LOL.
I remember when we picked ninth and Brady Quinn fell to us. I was elated. Then Cameron took Ted Ginn. I was so outraged I almost knocked the tv over.
I was the same. Taking Ronnie Brown over Rodgers was about the same too. I was at the FH draft party at Shula's 2 for that 19 years ago...

So funny if we draft Penix jnr, this board would be in melt down lol.

For the record I don't want to, I would rather the take a OL or DL/Edge player.
I would be thrilled if we draft Penix. I think he will be outstanding and would make Hill and Waddle even more dangerous.

Then trade Tua to the Vikings for pick 23 and a second in 2025.

We would also reset the QB contract clock and not have to worry about dishing out a $50M a year contract for another 5 years.

Just reading some mocks from the 2021 draft, the amount of praise to Zach Wilson, Trey Lance and Mac Jones was off the chart. Entertaining stuff.
Weird how Mac jones’ stock went up AFTER he was drafted 🤣

Also, I can never unsee his “school administrator” walk to the stage 🤣

I would be thrilled if we draft Penix. I think he will be outstanding and would make Hill and Waddle even more dangerous.

Then trade Tua to the Vikings for pick 23 and a second in 2025.

We would also reset the QB contract clock and not have to worry about dishing out a $50M a year contract for another 5 years.
100% chance this won't happen so let's not make this thread about Tua please

Back
Top Bottom