*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

The station with the doubleheader has 4:25 kicks. The station without goes at 4:05. It has nothing to do with the geography of the game.

The station with the doubleheader has 4:25 kicks. The station without goes at 4:05. It has nothing to do with the geography of the game.

Are you sure? When did this change? I thought the networks had the flex on this after the blackout deadline each week?

game's not on TV here in Tampa. I'm bitterly disappointed. Bitterly, I say. We get to watch the Colts at San Francisco.

I'm consoling myself by watching the Bucs exposing the Patriots' weaknesses.

Going to be very HOT at the game today. The Falcons will be hating those black helmets.
Good...

peregrine-1.jpg

Are you sure? When did this change? I thought the networks had the flex on this after the blackout deadline each week?

Just look at the games from the network that has the DH. It is done so the network can max out the viewership.

Falcons Inactives

Today's Falcons inactives: S Ishmael, RB Jackson, S Motta, LB Chaney, G/C Gunn, LT Baker, DT Robertson #ATLvsMIA

I would no huddle and not allow Mike Nolan to make adjustments. Nolan has notoriously struggled against the no huddle.

Looks like the Rats are going to be 3-0. Cant wait till we get to play Tampa too. It'll be like having a second bye week.

Back
Top Bottom