*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FALCONS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Is Sturgis the best kicker in NFL history already??? LOL Holy ****. He has hit 40 and 50+ FG"s dead nuts straight for 3 weeks. How long before the rest of the league picks up on this?? He is a fantasy football STEAL. Thankfully, like most of you, I had him since Week #1 when everyone was stunned picking him in last round.

Yeah the field goals are killing us....putting us within 1 score. Just terrible. Why don't you guys just stop watching if you're going to complain about EVERYTHING.

This offense, while still better than years past, is just still to inept. We can just never count on this offense to get a TD.

These commentators are just trashing RT, the kid is playing a solid game so far. Not too much you can do when a player has a free shot at you!

Is Sturgis the best kicker in NFL history already??? LOL Holy ****. He has hit 40 and 50+ FG"s dead nuts straight for 3 weeks. How long before the rest of the league picks up on this?? He is a fantasy football STEAL. Thankfully, like most of you, I had him since Week #1 when everyone was stunned picking him in last round.

I had him pegged as a 5th round pick in my mock draft..:kick:

I dont understand why miller wasnt running the ball.

Back
Top Bottom