Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Tua <3

Day 3 already.

I'm very disappointed that despite having 600 Day 3 picks we didn't use any of them to gain Flexibility and pick up a dynamic RB on day 2. But hopefully they can find a late gem today

Tua <3

Day 3 already.

I'm very disappointed that despite having 600 Day 3 picks we didn't use any of them to gain Flexibility and pick up a dynamic RB on day 2. But hopefully they can find a late gem today

Don't worry,Miami will trade some of those 600 Day 3 picks in the 4th and 5th to move up and get some quality backup player's

Why wouldn’t we package some of our late picks for another 2 or 3s?? We don’t need 15 players. We need solid players. Cushenberry and Terrell Lewis would have been solid picks and they went back to back in the third. We came into this draft in need of a RB and we have all the draft capital in the world to get one and there are 3 solid back available and we walk away with none. Frustrating

Flo is looking for "his" guys! Look at what we found in undrafted guys last year. Will use late rd picks to get more of "his" guys instead of competing with other teams. Trust the coach and process.

Everyone is gonna b disappointed in the coming years when we have no sexy top rd picks because we r winning.

Draft has still got talent. But we r night and day better than we were a year ago. Just like the nasty Pats- how many sexy picks did they have year in and year out??? Relax and for once enjoy being a Dolphins fan again! We wanted a new QB and we got 1! New era of Dolphins football is NOW

I wonder if the Skins are desperate enough to get rid of WIlliams that they would trade him for a 4th.

I wouldn't expect any kind of conventional value from today, it appears that Flores and Grier are drafting using their own standards - flexibility and character.

Breer reckons Cincy might take Davis Gaither to open round 4. Which sucks. Because I'd love him here. Top player.

I’m hoping we trade some of these picks for more picks in next year’s draft. (at a one round premium)

With uncertainty regarding college football and covid-19 I would be wary of that strategy. Could be a very weak draft next year besides TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom