Official FinHeaven Technical Problems Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FinHeaven Technical Problems Thread

problem occurs in either browser when youre logged in. After you reply, the page goes white. Forums are visible but threads, when clicked on, are not, they too go into the white abyss. Mods, please help!

t!is is how to view this site with no problems

use the mobile version of finheaven.com on ur cell phone. no pop ups, no interruptions, its perfect. check it out and throw away ur computer. I've been on finheaven threw my phones internet for years and i never had a problem. your welcome ahead of time for the help.

ummm

is anyone else experiencing problems with finheaven????

I try to go into other peoples threads to comment,and when I click on the link,it just takes me to a white,blank page....

Everything is back to normal. :)

glad that things are fixed... but don't know why you merged all the threads... there is 3 different specific problems i have read about in this thread, and i know i had started two different unique threads....

glad that things are fixed... but don't know why you merged all the threads... there is 3 different specific problems i have read about in this thread, and i know i had started two different unique threads....
First off, it wasn't me personally who merged all the threads together. Secondly, it was likely merged so everyone had ONE thread to discuss the issues they are having. I changed the thread title so it works better with the content of the thread.

Though as it been pointed out already, FinHeaven is going through a series of updates and from time to time, we will experience some bumps. Obviously the Quick Reply button is down, but it will eventually be back. Yesterday we had some problems viewing threads, but that has already been resolved. Hang tight, once the updates are complete, FinHeaven will be running better then ever.

All:

Thank yo for your patience. We had to "tinker" with the database to fix some problems and issues. Sorry for the problem. We did not anticipate it would impact the operation or we would have given advance notice.

-Matt

I have had a problem with Paypal trying to sign up for VIP. Don't know where else to post. It continually boots me to something else. Can anybody help me?

Is anyone having problems posting with Firefox the last couple of weeks (since the last major fix)?
Tried at home and at work, no luck. I keep getting a message that my post is too short no matter how much I type. Tried IE and Opera, no problems.

Is anyone having problems posting with Firefox the last couple of weeks (since the last major fix)?
Tried at home and at work, no luck. I keep getting a message that my post is too short no matter how much I type. Tried IE and Opera, no problems.
I am using FireFox right now, and I am having no problems.

Back
Top Bottom