Official FinHeaven Technical Problems Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FinHeaven Technical Problems Thread

Can we get a site announcement on the main page?

On the main page, site announcement on what the problem is with the site and how long you think it will take to fix? Please?

If A Mod Can Explain What Is Wrong Via A Thread Topic-That Would Help

Thanks and sorry to do this.

Can someone please explain in better detail how to fix the problem with viewingthread

Can someone please explain to me how to turn off the php or whatever so i can see the threads....i have internet explorer and cannot see any threads when i click on them

Can view threads np when logged out.

Issue with ad pages? When registered, users do not see ads, this an issue with plugin to serve ad-free pages?

Interesting - can reply to your posts when logged out - have to be logged out, hit reply, then login at the fields on the page, not in the upper right corner.

Note - after hitting reply, the page will then go blank. Your reply will have been posted and will be visible to other logged out users. This, of course, will only be seen by the users who logged out like I suggested in my other thread title ;)

I'm using Firefox now. It works fine when you're logged out. This is an issue with the site not Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom