*** OFFICIAL FINS vs. JETS GAME THREAD *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL FINS vs. JETS GAME THREAD ***

Ok, how ironic is it going to be if season starts 21-20 L and ends 21-20 L?

Way to go

Nice catch, McMichael...you obviously aren't as good as you think you are. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fire:

If they do lose.

It only strengthens the Wanny must go camps position, improves our draft position by two, and shows how bad this team chokes so maybe they'll cut some of the overpriced defense who are the ones allowing the collapses.

Yeah but we are trailing the Jets in the ALL IMPORTANT ALL TIME RECORD 38-37-1. So we have to have this game.

We are gonna win. We have the best QB in the league behind center. How could we lose??

All important? Can't say that that is that important to me. How about this?

0-30

0 Superbowls in 30 seasons. That's what I care about.

What a great throw by the best QB in Dolphin history. DAN WHO?? Jay is TWICE the QB Marino is.

Hey NC, pass the grass. I think you've had enough. I thought I was full of **** sometimes, you got so much it's comin out your hands and typin with it.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Hey NC, pass the grass. I think you've had enough. I thought I was full of **** sometimes, you got so much it's comin out your hands and typin with it.

LMAO, Actually if ya look at what I said, it was "Jay is twice the QB Dan IS, not was. Since Dan hasn't thrown in awhile I guess it is a pretty safe bet. Besides I had to get the Jay haters riled up.

Thank god we won. I hate the Jets. And taking them for both games this season will keep my head up high till mini camp. :D

I went to the game and I was livid. Good win for the team, not a good win for Wanny, since he'll probably stay now :(

Back
Top Bottom