Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 41s41 seconds ago
The Saints and Seahawks are trying to finalize trade Jimmy Graham and a 4th rounder for Max Unger and Seattle first rounder
0 replies 80 retweets 4 favorites
Reply Retweet80 Favorite4
Well damn guess we can't even sniff graham then. Good move for hawks

NFL teams notified of NFLPA complaint to arbitrator seeking fines for teams that had veteran players at rookie camps...According to the complaint, 15 teams were in violation of the rules with the Saints leading all teams with 9 non-eligible players on hand per JLC

Miami Dolphins retweeted
Kelvin Sheppard ‏@KelvinSheppard 20m20 minutes ago
FinsUp!!!

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Saints have spoken to Seattle and at least one other team about a potential Jimmy Graham trade as @JayGlazer and @RapSheet reported.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 39s40 seconds ago
Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st

If the Seahawks had the ****er they win the Super Bowl.

As much as they may have "waited to outspend us" I love Clay, always did even before he broke out last year.... but he isnt worth more than 7m a year

Having said that, it will be an issue for our O to lose 2 vet receivers and Clay

Heath Evans just called Jahri Evans the best guard in football.

Proves he does not watch the games. Evans is done.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 10s10 seconds ago
Ravens are exploring all options with Haloti Ngata, including potential trades, according to sources. Nothing advancing yet.

As much as they may have "waited to outspend us" I love Clay, always did even before he broke out last year.... but he isnt worth more than 7m a year

Having said that, it will be an issue for our O to lose 2 vet receivers and Clay

This offense can't afford more holes than it already has. It's not like we're lighting league on fire on offense. Draft will have to be offense heavy and better hope they hit on the picks.

graham was dinged up with a shoulder all season as i recall...shell of himself most of 2014...will he get it back...doesnt sound like the saints think so...

i know that with that run game and ability to work completely off pa graham could be in for some easy big numbers in seattle...gonna see a lot of good looks coverage wise or the hawks will just pound the lynch run right down your throats

@RavensInsider: Haloti Ngata traded to Detroit Lions, according to a source

Back
Top Bottom