Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

I like Anthony, possible at No. 14 RT @TonyPauline Dolphins had dinner with Stephone Anthony/LB/Clemson last night & working him out today.@AbramsonPBP @TonyPauline

Anthony at 14? LOL.

A move like that would make Ireland look like a genius. That would make Wannstedt look like the greatest personnel man and coach in Dolphins history...Jamar Fletcher in the 1st, Eddie Moore in the 2nd round for Wannstedt would seem like franchise players compared to Anthony at 14.

Cameron is better then Clay if he clears medically

Cameron is better then Clay if he clears medically

Daunte Culpepper woulda been a rather different trade if healthy as well. Its a huge if

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 10s10 seconds ago
Ndamukong Suh has arrived in Miami and Brice McCain is visiting the #Dolphins right now

hmm news soon I hope.... have no clue about McCain

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 5 secs6 seconds ago
So Ndamukong Suh is with the Dolphins in Davie right now.

speaking of Clay

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 23 secs24 seconds ago
Bills waiting to see Suh's deal in Miami before making Clay offer sheet but I'm told will be heavily frontloaded ($9M or more in 2015)...

Everyone keeps forgetting that he is currently counting 7M against the cap. So really we just need to commit another 2 this year and the back end of the contract is reasonable? Why wouldn't we match that? Sounds like an easy match to me...

McCain is a middle of the road corner he was ranked the 65th best corner by PFF last year

foles sucks and bradford sucks even worse IMO because you can't count on him to stay healthy, and he's as skittish as they get in the pocket...a little more "dream" left in Bradford, but the trade completely leaves me scratching my head....

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

holy crap this thread moves quick, and if bills pay clay 9 mil my jaw will drop.....

McCain is a middle of the road corner he was ranked the 65th best corner by PFF last year

65th is better than our 4th and 5th corners on the team right now...because we don't have a 4th and 5th corner.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 51s 51 seconds ago
"@Joex518: @mortreport just now on The Herd said Fins almost had Jimmy Graham yesterday."» WORD?!

Interesting. Wonder what we offered. Obviously wasn't good enough.

sounds like Cro is coming back to the Jets too, we go from probably worst secondary in the league to top 2-3 overnight but it is costing a ton.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 7m 7 minutes ago
Bengals and OL Clint Boling reached agreement on a five-year, $26 million deal, per source.

There's another Guard off the market.

Back
Top Bottom