Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Ivory Coast | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Argentina vs Ivory Coast

Talent wise..It is debatable...

Results wise..it is not...

Argentina and Ivory Coast are on the pitch...I want to see Ayala play. Haven't seen him play in a World Cup since 1998..he was injured during Practice in 2002 and was expected to play after the Group Stage but they never made it out.

From a more neutral point of view, what will be interesting is how the African teams in general have improved their tactical side of the game.

And we're underway! Argentina's run at the Copa has begun!

So far...Ivory Coast putting the pressure on, but no real threats. I hope there aren't many threats because I feel that Abbondanzieri is our weak point.

IC defensive organization isn't perfect, but their ability to hold the ball against Argentina is something you will never see the US (at its current level) be able to do!

More than replay, we need a different angle! I hope they have a goal-line camera or so...

One more reason to put another referee on the field or have something like instant replay for very select situations (such as that one).

ckb2001 said:
One more reason to put another referee on the field or have something like instant replay for very select situations (such as that one).

I wouldnt want replay. It was a very close goal. I guess it can go either way. They have mention something about a microchip in the ball.

Amars said:
I wouldnt want replay. It was a very close goal. I guess it can go either way. They have mention something about a microchip in the ball.

That works too. The microchip in the soccer ball was invented recently by some German fans fed up with exactly such calls in the Bundesliga.

Replay in Soccer is a NO NO. Soccer is a non stopping sport.

Back
Top Bottom