Official Game Thread: Costa Rica vs Germany | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Costa Rica vs Germany

guatemalanfan said:
first half it's over .. great so
far

really fun 1st half.....especially first half of the first half....slowed down alot and offsides calls killed the mojo....

Good game so far. Germany isn't really dissapointing because they are attacking well....

Dolphins_SR66 said:
really fun 1st half.....especially first half of the first half....slowed down alot and offsides calls killed the mojo....

I hope it gets better i wanna see like a 6-5 germany final:lol:

Prime Time said:
Good game so far. Germany isn't really dissapointing because they are attacking well....

They may be just warming up.The difference in quality should be noted more in the second half.

CrunchTime said:
They may be just warming up.The difference in quality should be noted more in the second half.

The quality of football they are playing is superior to that of CR right now...the 2nd Half will come down to stamina/endurance/physique....

This World cup will be better than the last one. japan Korea sucked because of the games were so early in the morning

Germany is playing with fire...

They are allowing ONE middle run before they close out...problem is that CR is making that ONE run and then puttin a ball in the box...

ONE MORE lucky bounce..and Wanchope will find himself again all alone with Lehman...and we will have a 2-2 match.

CR really has to be kinda happy...

guatemalanfan said:
This World cup will be better than the last one. japan Korea sucked because of the games were so early in the morning

I loved that. That is an experience I will share with my kids. I hated waking up, but the experience of doing it for a month straight, and the food I ate at that time, and the way me and my family cheered even though we where tired...that is something I will never forget that.

Germany is the superior team by far but unless they score more there is always a chance that CR can counterstrike to tie the game.I think they would be happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom