Official Game Thread: Ecuador vs Costa Rica | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Ecuador vs Costa Rica

@@@ said:
Hmmm brings up an interesting scenario for england assuming we win tonight, Paraguay should give sweden a good game and im not sure how much more i fancy ecuador than germany

Yeah I have been thinkiing that for a while. I prefer to play Ecuador purely because Germany are the home team.

HolliFinFan said:
Game over. What I will remember from watching this match: the official currency in Ecuador is the US dollar. While I know that South and Central American countries LOVE to accept the dollar, it's official status there surprised me.
~~Holli

:lol:

Whitedolphin54 said:
Yeah I have been thinkiing that for a while. I prefer to play Ecuador purely because Germany are the home team.
Hopefully we beat T&T comfortably because the knock on effect would make paraguay sweden a must win for both team so hopefully that'll be a great game too

HolliFinFan said:
Game over. What I will remember from watching this match: the official currency in Ecuador is the US dollar. While I know that South and Central American countries LOVE to accept the dollar, it's official status there surprised me.
~~Holli

Well, just as a fast comment, the fact that their coin is the dollar, means that they have way to weak of an economy, and are probably on the verge of collapsing. It happened in argentina.

Back
Top Bottom