Official Game Thread: Ecuador vs Costa Rica | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Ecuador vs Costa Rica

Prime Time said:
I hope Ecuador scores one more...CR is playing with no sense of urgency..they've been attacking with 4 for the past 10 minutes...

EDIT - Post shot by one of the four attacking players :lol:

Your hope came true. Cool looking goal.

Final Ecuador 3 Costa Rico 0...Los Ticos are going home...

Game over. What I will remember from watching this match: the official currency in Ecuador is the US dollar. While I know that South and Central American countries LOVE to accept the dollar, it's official status there surprised me.
~~Holli

So Ecuador leads Germany by 2 goal. As long as they tie Germany they'll be in first. Ecuador has not given up a goal yet :clap:

Hmmm brings up an interesting scenario for england assuming we win tonight, Paraguay should give sweden a good game and im not sure how much more i fancy ecuador than germany

Ecuadorian are having a amazing world cup. They came to play and all are working well together.

@@@ said:
Hmmm brings up an interesting scenario for england assuming we win tonight, Paraguay should give sweden a good game and im not sure how much more i fancy ecuador than germany

England vs. Germany
or
England vs. Ecuador

Either one is a tough match for all team involve. Its going to be a good one though.

Back
Top Bottom