Official Game Thread: Germany v Ecuador | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Germany v Ecuador

Whitedolphin54 said:
Sounds like a brand of beer. I could drink a pint of Schweinsteiger right now as the weather is Klose here. Iam sat here in my Diesler T shirt

Boooooooo :tongue:

Shame Deisler is a sicknote of Anderton like proportions he had a real future :( he was arguably a better prospect than Ballack coming through

Look at that foul from behind and he didn't even get a yellow...:nono:

And Mastroeni gets a red because of tackling from the side...

Prime Time said:
Look at that foul from behind and he didn't even get a yellow...:nono:

And Mastroeni gets a red because of tackling from the side...

Yes the ref's are inconsistent, and yes Diesler was a real talent, I really liked the guy--Not that I have met him of course

Look what my friend just emailed me

. John Wark believes Steven Gerrard MUST grow a moustache
Former Liverpool star John Wark believes Steven Gerrard can improve his game by growing a Wark-style muzzy. “Steven Gerrard could get away with a Wark,†he says. “He’s a midfield general. And you need a moustache to be a general.†In an exclusive interview with FourFourTwo.com, Wark also reveals the sadness and betrayal he felt when Ian Rush shaved off his famous face fuzz.

:smackhead :sidelol:

I am surprised at the performances of Paraguay and Ecuador.They look so punchless.

Brazil too but you know they will get it together for the next phase as they usually do.

Argentina does seem to have all of the goods.

This is the first game where Germany has inpressed me but not enough to think they are going to win it all.

Klinsman defeinately has them playing some good stuff but i think a good side will expose that poor defense

CrunchTime said:
I am surprised at the performances of Paraguay and Ecuador.They look so punchless.

Brazil too but you know they will get it together for the next phase as they usually do.

Argentina does seem to have all of the goods.

This is the first game where Germany has inpressed me but not enough to think they are going to win it all.

Paraguay really disappointed me too Crunch. I haven't managed to see Argentina yet, although i here they are playing some scintillating stuff.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Hey Amars. I think that all 4 qualifying teams will just hope to get there without injuries and bookings. Where is Xena,Touborg, ckb and Roman today?

:yes: It going to be good.

I dont know where the rest of the poster are

:eek: Please watch the game vs the Netherlands..should be a really good game.

Back
Top Bottom