OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARJENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRESPOO EEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ITS done ARgentina is wiining the Cup!! To strong!! MEssi will shut Up Klose that puke and trashtalker

dominizzo said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARJENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRESPOO EEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ITS done ARgentina is wiining the Cup!! To strong!! MEssi will shut Up Klose that puke and trashtalker

Arn't you forgettign about a little counrty called Brazil? They are pretty decent and have an all star team haha

dominizzo said:
Hey Jills fan!! Ever haer of Upsets!!

France beat Spain!!

Pretty bad upset there dont ya think
Spain isn't Brazil...you're talking about the greatest country in World Cup history, the defending champs, and insane talent. Brazil will win. Sure, an upset could happen, but not enough to make you wanna put money on it, right?:wink:

CirclingWagons said:
Spain isn't Brazil...you're talking about the greatest country in World Cup history, the defending champs, and insane talent. Brazil will win. Sure, an upset could happen, but not enough to make you wanna put money on it, right?:wink:
yyaaa But I really think Argentina has the team to win it all!! Agree Wagons?

Lots of talent

HolliFinFan said:
Hello, Prime Time. Here's my prediction: 1-1 tie in regulation. No score in overtime. Argentina wins on penalty picks 5-4.

And I hope this Klinssman does come to the US team, from what I've read on the posts here. Will give something to look forward to in 2010. I actually want to go to the WC then :lol:
~~Holli

I am dissappointed in you Holli. I thought I get a lil love here and you pick Germany.

:shakeno:

I actually want to go to the WC then

Holli going to Africa?
:wink:

dominizzo said:

Lots of talent

Argentina and Brazil are the only 2 teams in the tournament that have enough talent that they don't have to play a certain way or scheme in order to win. Yes they have great talent that's why i want to see Brazil vs Argentina in the Finals. They match up pretty well in terms of talent. I'd still take Brazil anyday but they are relatively close.

CirclingWagons said:

:woot: :yeah: :happy: :dance: :yeahthat: :yes:

dominizzo said:

Lots of talent
I'm torn because I'm rooting for Germany(they were my 2nd all-along), but I like Argentina too. It's too hard to predict. Nothing better than good european soccer against good south american soccer though. Argentina is good, but Brazil is still the favorite. Can't wait for this game...9 hours

Back
Top Bottom