Official Game Thread: Ghana vs Brazil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Ghana vs Brazil

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Brazil wins 3-1...rooting for the upset though :yes:

Brazil 2-0 although i think this has the potential to be interesting, Ghanas high energy midfield might find some joy against the usually stretched Brazillians

I think this has upset potential. If Essien was playing, I'd say that the Ghanains might just have had a shot.

You should all know who I am rooting for, but Ghana is certainly my "Gee, I like those guys" team this year. I just like their demeanor, even though I don't think they're good enough. A hell of a lot of talent though. Will they be the 2006 Senegal or will this team be back for a few more shots at the WC?

Brasil 3-1

I hope ghana 2 brasil 1. However without essien it will be hard. Curious to see who is in the starting line up for brasil.

Brazil-3 Ghana-0.....Brazil is just way to powerful.There is not one guy on that team that can't burn the whole team by himself. There is not a single guy that you can key on because thier whole team is basically an all-star team. Talent wise Ghana is doomed the only chance they have is if they play the right scheme and play it to perfection but even then i still see Brazil coming away with a win.

I want Ghana and there paying 9.0 odds on pro-line but Brazil I think is going to win 2-0!

Back
Top Bottom