Official Game Thread: Korea vs Togo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Korea vs Togo

Very nice defending by Korea there. Shielded the ball away from the attacker and didn't allow the ball to roll out of bounds for what could've been a dangerous corner.

Ugly soccer there by Korea. Have a free kick close to Togo's net and they just pass it back and touch it around. You heard ALL the fans start whistling and booing. That is not "Joga Bonito" :lol:

Prime Time said:
I see that crying smiley you have in your sig. I know..it hurts :(

It not even that fact we lost. It the fact that we werent even competative. Hopefully we can pull out a victory against Italy and Ghana and get some help from the Czech.

Amars said:
It not even that fact we lost. It the fact that we werent even competative. Hopefully we can pull out a victory against Italy and Ghana and get some help from the Czech.

We just need to win out. If we can do that, I think we should advance. If we don't then obviously we weren't good enough.

Prime Time said:
We just need to win out. If we can do that, I think we should advance. If we don't then obviously we weren't good enough.

3 goal we gave up dont help if end up tie.

Amars said:
3 goal we gave up dont help if end up tie.

I know we were in a weaker group, but in 2002 we passed the Group Stage with a 1 win, 1 loss, 1 tie record...and the scores weren't exactly amazing in our favor.

W 3-2 Portugal
T 1-1 Korea
L 3-1 Poland

Prime Time said:
I know we were in a weaker group, but in 2002 we passed the Group Stage with a 1 win, 1 loss, 1 tie record...and the scores weren't exactly amazing in our favor.

W 3-2 Portugal
T 1-1 Korea
L 3-1 Poland

True but we dont control our destiny like we did then. It we win out and Italy wins the czech those 3 goal we gave up might hurt us.

Amars said:
True but we dont control our destiny like we did then. It we win out and Italy wins the czech those 3 goal we gave up might hurt us.

Like I said, we cannot worry about that. We have to take care of our business and worry about the rest later. The pieces will fall into place, and If they don't then not much we can do.

Prime Time said:
Like I said, we cannot worry about that. We have to take care of our business and worry about the rest later. The pieces will fall into place, and If they don't then not much we can do.

well said
:clap:

Back
Top Bottom