Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Portugal | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Portugal

Argentina is going to smash Mexico...:lol: No but I think they'll win by at least a couple..

Prime Time said:
Argentina is going to smash Mexico...:lol: No but I think they'll win by at least a couple..

:sidelol:

Al menos ya pasamos, tu preocupate más porque tu equipo pase siquiera:sidelol: :sidelol:

Well, I just saw the replay (most of it) on ESPNC. Disappointing result by Mexico, and now I hear they get Argentina (Mexico doesn't do too well against this team - Argentina is something like a more talented Mexico).

One thing is clear though. Those who were arguing Mexico had the best or one of the best defences in the WC were probably wrong.

Argentina is one of my teams Totore....

And yeah Mexico definately doesn't have a Top Defense. No Ronaldo and no Deco and they still attacked non stop.

ckb2001 said:
Well, I just saw the replay (most of it) on ESPNC. Disappointing result by Mexico, and now I hear they get Argentina (Mexico doesn't do too well against this team - Argentina is something like a more talented Mexico).

One thing is clear though. Those who were arguing Mexico had the best or one of the best defences in the WC were probably wrong.

Not really...

México matches up really well to Argentina as of late, both have similar systems, you're right Argentina does have a clear advantage speaking of talent but México counters with guts. Just look at the last couple of games and you'll see how close those were.

It will be a tough game for both teams and even if we go down, we'll go down putting up a good fight

Edit: And the comment about our defense, they look like crap because Rafa Marquez was playing mid-fielder in the first half (when both of Portugal's scores came)

finsmx said:
Not really...

México matches up really well to Argentina as of late, both have similar systems, you're right Argentina does have a clear advantage speaking of talent but México counters with guts. Just look at the last couple of games and you'll see how close those were.

It will be a tough game for both teams and even if we go down, we'll go down putting up a good fight

Edit: And the comment about our defense, they look like crap because Rafa Marquez was playing mid-fielder in the first half (when both of Portugal's scores came)

Well, I should be more precise then. By saying Mexico doesn't do too well against Argentina, I mean the perceived advantage Argentina has during the run of play. The results are not that bad between the two teams (7 draws 5 wins 2 losses for Argentina), but if you watch the games unfold, Argentina really outplays Mexico most of the time (including the last 2 draws where Mexico played really well).

So, what I expect in this game is it to be low scoring with Argentina mostly outplaying Mexico and possibly winning by one goal. Of course, one can't count Mexico out in this one, but the probability of winning will be very low.

Prime Time said:
Argentina is one of my teams Totore....

And yeah Mexico definately doesn't have a Top Defense. No Ronaldo and no Deco and they still attacked non stop.

Por si no te diste cuenta jugó el Maza, Marquéz nisiquiera estaba como defensa en el primer tiempo.

Además tu eres peruano ni eres argentino:rolleyes:

Tengo familiar Argentina...por eso...

Y tu eres espanol y no Mexicano :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom