Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Portugal | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Portugal

Man that ref really sucks!

But still not a good game at all

Oh well at least we advance, and anything can happen this saturday

edit: F*** I just remember I'm gonna be out of town the whole freakin day :yell:

finsmx said:
Man that ref really sucks!

But still not a good game at all

Oh well at least we advance, and anything can happen this saturday

edit: F*** I just remember I'm gonna be out of town the whole freakin day :yell:

Sucks to be you. I thought mexican plan their whole day around these important game:confused:

Amars said:
Sucks to be you. I thought mexican plan their whole day around these important game:confused:

Well it's not like I'm going by choice, I have a social work trip out of town that day, I'm sure they will let us watch it though

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: I didn't know wanny was coaching Mexico.:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

The good thing is that all teams start at zero next round and doesn't matter how bad you played. W

We need Jared Borgetti, he doesn't miss like Bravo

Given To Fly said:
:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: I didn't know wanny was coaching Mexico.:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

The good thing is that all teams start at zero next round and doesn't matter how bad you played. W

We need Jared Borgetti, he doesn't miss like Bravo

Wanny :lol:

Héctor y los méxicanos (¿parece grupo musical no?:lol:):

Désculpenme que yo lo escribe tan tarde, pero les deseo decir que los siento por el resulto de hoy.

Translation: Sorry that I'm writing this so late, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about today's result.

icephinfan said:
i just saw on ESPNEWS Mexico lost. Are they eliminated???
No, they advanced because Angola had to beat Iran in order to take the second spot from the group and they only tied.

Miamian said:
Héctor y los méxicanos (¿parece grupo musical no?:lol:):

Désculpenme que yo lo escribe tan tarde, pero les deseo decir que los siento por el resulto de hoy.

Translation: Sorry that I'm writing this so late, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about today's result.

Grupo musical :lol:

Gracias compa, perdimos pero calificamos, la verdad me hubiera gustado pasar ganando (¿a quien no verdad?).

Back
Top Bottom