**Official Game Thread** - Miami at Cincinnati | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Game Thread** - Miami at Cincinnati

I'm pissed beyond belief, this sucks worse than anything has ever sucked before! Boys we are 0-2, but getting a little better; 14 games left, lets regroup, get some rythm on offense, and cut down on the penalties. We will get better, and we will have a winning season. We haven't even started AFC East games. No one jump ship, if you do, then don't come back. Lets look to next week and get it together.

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are three roads We can Go...
1.Get in Rythem, go 9-5 or better rest of the season
2.Stay Mediocre, Anything CLose to .500
3.Suck and get 3 wins, if we take this road, i want Wanstead gone(but i have no ****ing say)

Well lets look at the upside of the game, MCmichael is now the best player on offense.

It's a sad to the start of the season,

This O-Line is the worst I've yet to seen. So many blown assignments.

It seems to me the only one playing with heart tonight was McMichael.

Beat by the Bengals, it's a very sad day in this winning franchise

People are gonna knock AJ and maybe he deserves a tiny bit of it (glad Jay stayed on the bench though), and people are gonna knock Gordon, but when a QB gets nailed every other play and the RB has two black jerseys in his face as the ball's put in his hands, that's a problem. I agree with Theisman when he said that he was being polite in saying that the O-line struggled. And by the way, the D didn't choke. They got tired. Call it an excuse, but no one can argue it.

C-Money84 said:
I'm pissed beyond belief, this sucks worse than anything has ever sucked before! Boys we are 0-2, but getting a little better; 14 games left, lets regroup, get some rythm on offense, and cut down on the penalties. We will get better, and we will have a winning season. We haven't even started AFC East games. No one jump ship, if you do, then don't come back. Lets look to next week and get it together.

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you let's get this mutha going :beerbang:

Fins fans
Id like to say that......your D is freaking amazing and if they wouldnt have had to be on the field so damn much you guys would have got us. They played their asses off and I consider us extremely lucky to get this one. Zach Thomas is a freaking stud. Its not that I didnt already know this but this is the first time ive watched a whole game with him. I wish you all much luck and success from here on out. That game was nothing for us to brag about although I am pleased ( AND SURPRISED) with the way our D stepped up. I think the lights and the cameras had alot to do with that tonight. Whoever was talking abnout Summerall in another post was EXACTLY right.....HE SUCKS!! And im not too thrilled with theisman and mcguire either. Good luck my friends
Scott

Back
Top Bottom